Contrary to the decision of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan on April 3, 2016 in a peaceful and goodwill manner to suspend unilaterally counter and responsive measures, Armenian armed forces targeting densely populated residential areas and civilians continue to fire at the positions of Azerbaijan’s Armed Forces along the line of contact, particularly in the direction of Tartar and Aghdara districts with artillery and other heavy weapons.
The Republic of Armenia bears full responsibility for counter measures that the Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan may be obliged to take in order to guarantee the safety of civilians densely residing in the territories adjacent to the contact line area.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- Warning for the foreign nationals wishing to travel to the occupied territories of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Consular NEWS
- Contact Information of the Consular Section
- Notary acts
- Registration of State Civil Acts
- Passport Issues
- Requisition of documents
- The Azerbaijan Grand Prix of the 1 Formula 2018