On 25 th of September H.E. Ambassador Mr.Javanshir Akhundov met with newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey in the Republic of Latvia H.E. Mrs.Gulsun Erkul. During the meeting parties expressed their satisfaction with the current level of brotherly relations between the two countries and agreed to continue their efforts in further
development of these relations. During the meeting the parties have also held exchange of opinions regarding Turkey-Latvia relations, as well as modern processes undergoing in both countries and in the Middle East.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- Warning for the foreign nationals wishing to travel to the occupied territories of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Consular NEWS
- Contact Information of the Consular Section
- Notary acts
- Registration of State Civil Acts
- Passport Issues
- Requisition of documents
- The Azerbaijan Grand Prix of the 1 Formula 2018